We’re launching the SET University, a future alma mater to the next generation of Ukrainian tech founders. Backed by Roosh and Kyiv School of Economics, we’re on a mission to transform tech education in Ukraine and abroad.
We are seeking an Academic Director who will manage a team of academic staff and have overall responsibility for all aspects of academic quality and teaching delivery for SET University. Their duties will include effective management and development of the teaching process, management of the university’s resources, work on excellent student experience, and motivational staff leadership, whether face to face or via digital learning.
- Leads program development, including curriculum, instructional strategies, and instructional materials
- Plans and implements professional development and training programs for principals, teachers, and support staff
- Supervises and evaluates curriculum coordinators and other designated staff
- Creates an academic organizational structure that reflects the SET University goals and values and enables the management of systems, structures, and processes to work effectively in line with legal requirements, corporate requirements, and budget
- Maintains and develops a strong, cohesive, and productive academic team
- Develops, communicates, and implements key policies and decisions
- Provides staff with ongoing support and guidance concerning program goals, curriculum, materials, and methodology
- Ensures that regular communication processes are in place to keep employees, students, parents, and SETU stakeholders fully informed of relevant matters, strategic and operational
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience
- Experience in program and curriculum development
- Knowledge of best practices and research in curriculum, assessment, and instruction development
- Ability to work successfully with teachers
- Ability to work with diverse curricular subject areas
- Knowledge of program evaluation
- Facilitation, presentation, interpersonal, and mediation skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Competitive salary with regular significant raises
- Professional, talented, and knowledgeable coworkers
- Social events and team gatherings
If you would like to apply for the job, please read the note below
We appreciate your interest in SET University. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our job requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better.
Otherwise, we aren’t ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available.
We wish you the best of luck with your application and your search.