Pawa is a machine learning venture studio. As founding investors, we co-build ML startups, and we stay involved during all pre-and post-launch phases. We help turn an idea into a product, see it in action, and launch it for the world to experience it.
Pawa is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Research Engineer who is passionate about researching and building novel AI/ML solutions.
You will be responsible for research, invention, design, and implementation of ML pipelines, solution infrastructure development, and you will be leading research teams.
Your daily tasks will be to evaluate ideas and concepts, build fast prototypes (PoCs), conduct research, and do experiments. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and be in love with a true R&D lifestyle.
- Research and investigate new technologies and match them to proposed new ideas to then apply them in quick prototypes and MVPs
- Deploy trained models and monitor their performance. Analyze model output information and generate new hypotheses
- Develop end-to-end solutions powered with AI/ML for different industries
- Mentor our ML team to achieve research goals. Guide teams on ML systems production lifecycle
Ideally, you have or know:
- MS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in the AI/ML domain
- 3+ years of design of enterprise AI/ML solutions
- Deep knowledge in one track of ML: NLP, CV, Deep Learning
- Deep understanding of most popular ML frameworks and libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, SciPy, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Python and its most popular libs
- Experience in designing and applying solution architectures taking into account different trade-offs and limitations
- Hands-on design and development experience in data space: data processing/data transformation using ETL tools
- Experience with cloud solutions in AWS, GCP, or Azure clouds
- Kubernetes Platform
- Awareness of DevOps and MLOps
- English level: advanced and higher
Would be to your advantage:
- Professional data engineering experience focused on batch and real-time data pipelines using Spark, PySpark, Python (Scala is a plus)
- Being an open-minded person who is willing to work in a dynamic R&D environment
- Experience working in a high-load/high-performance distributed project
- Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g., PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.)
You can expect:
- Intelligent, talented, ambitious, and hardworking teammates who love stepping out of their comfort zone (while keeping a social distance, of course) becoming a part of the journey on discovering the next big thing in AI & ML tasks that take your breath away
- Medical insurance
- Outstanding office in the Kyiv center, near metro Teatralna
- Educational support system
- Social events and team gatherings
If you are a tech enthusiast, you live & breathe the startup culture, and enjoy working in an R&D environment, let’s talk!
If you applied for this job, please read the note below.
We appreciate your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days.
If your experience and skills fit our job requirements, we will give you a call. If you don’t hear from us, we aren’t ready to proceed with you at this moment.
Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available.
We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.