We are Roosh, a Kyiv-based tech company. We create & invest in ambitious products and help others develop innovative ideas. We admire how fast machines learn and what they are capable of. So we are most interested in solutions driven by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a proactive and responsible Recruiter to help us build a professional and talented Roosh team.
Why join us:
- Working closely with top tech-entrepreneurs and attractive projects;
- You’ll be a part of the ML/Tech Community;
- You’ll be involved in the launch of global educational projects: AI House, University with KSE, etc;
- Opportunity to work with different directions (ML & AI, Marketing, Investments, etc.) and expand your expertise;
- You’ll dive into a culture of warmth, competence, and continuous learning;
- You can freely generate, implement your ideas and take part in creating recruiting process from the scratch.
We need you if:
- You have at least two years of relevant experience;
- You’re excited with tech and non-tech vacancies as we are;
- You can conduct professional HR interviews (the competency-based interview is a must);
- You know how to attract the best talents;
- You appreciate freedom and ownership;
- You are an active, responsible and result-oriented person;
- You have at least a B2 (Upper — Intermediate) level of English.
As a member of our team, you will:
- Find best talents for different initiatives by Roosh;
- Work closely with hiring managers and help them to make the right decisions;
- Take part in creating recruiting process together with your Recruitment Team;
- Create a professional HR brand for Roosh.
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our jobs requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.