Can you find your way around different digital marketing techniques? Can you show them how it’s done with your data analysis and experimentation? We have a fantastic opportunity for you.
We’re launching a Computer Science University that will become an alma mater to the next generation of Ukrainian tech founders. Backed by Roosh Ventures and Kyiv School of Economics, we’re on a mission to transform tech education in Ukraine and abroad.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key role in growing the university’s audience and providing high-quality education to more talented students. If that sounds ambitious enough for you, we need to chat!
What will you focus on?
- Building and overseeing marketing funnel to improve its efficiency
- Optimizing digital acquisition channels and testing the new ones
- Taking care of the lead management process
- Establishing and getting the most value of the MarTech stack
- Working closely with the marketing team and combining data sets to positively affect more extensive growth strategies and operations
What do you bring to the table?
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in marketing analytics with various channels (PPC, SEO, Email), and you have been around digital marketing for 3-5 years
- You are experienced in CRO and rapid experimentation with A/B testing
- You have a proven track record in demand generation and lead management via a CRM tool
- You worked with the key MarTech tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Hubspot, Ahrefs, Google Tag Manager (GTM), or similar
- You have strong strategic and analytical skills: you can measure the success of your work, from traffic channels to conversion rates, and use the insights for the further improvement
What would be nice to have?
- Experience working with marketing automation
- Hands-on experience in SEO optimization
Why you should join us?
- Unlimited opportunities for your career growth being a member of the core university’s team
- Office gear: MacBook, tools, desks — everything you need for productive work
- We have a culture of freedom and individuality
- You’ll have a great opportunity to try yourself in a start-up environment and become an important member of a small team
- Competitive salary with regular significant raises
- Young, professional and talented coworkers
- Educational support system
- Social events and team gatherings
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our jobs requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.