We are Roosh, a Kyiv-based tech company. We create & invest in ambitious products and help others develop innovative ideas. We admire how fast machines learn and what they are capable of. So we are most interested in solutions driven by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to help us to build all HR processes from scratch.
Why join us:
- you can build HR processes from scratch how you see them together with a highly professional Head of HR
- you can freely generate and implement your ideas
- you’ll have a direct influence on decision making in the company
- you’ll be involved in the launch of global educational projects: AI House, University with KSE, etc
- you’ll be a part of the ML/Tech Community
- you’ll dive into a culture of warmth, competence, and continuous learning
- our motto: f*uck average, be legendary
- building and implementation of all HR processes from scratch together with HRD: onboarding, adaptation, performance management, and others;
- scaling the HR process through all locations and business units
- conducting 1×1s and exit interviews;
- advisory for the line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate;
- analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with the HRD to develop solutions, programs, and policies;
- managing and resolves complex employee relations issues
- working closely with management and team to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- identification of training needs and conducting basic training for teams.
- at least 2 years of relevant experience in the position of HR manager, HRBP
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- coaching skills will be a plus
- upper-intermediate English
- competitive salary with regular significant raises
- medical insurance
- young, professional and talented coworkers
- outstanding office in the Kyiv center, near metro Teatralna
- educational support system
- social events and team gatherings
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our jobs requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.