Roosh Ventures is an entrepreneurs-led multi-stage venture firm.
Right now, we are looking for a talented and hard-working Junior Investment Analyst to join our professional team.
Why join us:
- You’ll be working with top Ukrainian tech entrepreneurs
- Den Dmitrenko, co-founder at Reface, is leading the investment team
- You will be able to get a unique professional experience: 30% — VC, 40% consulting, other businesses — 30%.
- We often connect through email and zoom calls to share deals with top EU and US VC firms, PE firms, and IB such as Accel, Index, Hedosophia, Idinvest, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, etc.
- Our deals pipeline is enriched by rockstars like Discord, Revolut, Glovo, StockX, etc.
- Have a financial or STEM education (KSE, KNU, KPI, etc.)
- Understand financial reporting (IS: revenue, main costs, and margins; BS, CF), and know valuation methods (DCF, Multiples)
- Interested in venture capital industry and technologies
- Have at least B2 level English
- Proficient user of PowerPoint and Excel
What you’ll do:
- Prepare investment reports on early-stage startups and growth-stage companies with an investment decision based on a deep analysis of their market, product, and team
- Conduct researches of new trends, promising emerging markets, and search for the next Amazon, Google, and Facebook
- Prepare summaries and presentations for the investment committee and our investment partners
- Communicate with startups, including testing products of promising companies, conducting Q&A sessions and interviews with founders, comment startup pitch decks
- Consult and conduct business analysis for Roosh ecosystem projects, including Pawa (venture studio focused on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence), AI House (AI ecosystem project), IT University, and others
- Unique for Ukrainian market set of VC investment experience
- Competitive salary with regular significant raises
- Medical insurance
- Young, professional and talented coworkers
- Outstanding office in the Kyiv center, near metro Teatralna
- Educational support system
- Social events and team gatherings
If you are an applicant, please read the note below.
Thank you for your interest in Roosh. Our hiring team will review your CV and any other relevant information within five working days. If your experience and skills fit our jobs requirements — we will arrange a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to proceed with you at this moment. Our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay connected as our team continues to grow and more opportunities become available. We wish you the best of luck with your application and in your search.