We are looking for a specialist with a high level of responsibility, strong time management skills and a desire to participate in the business processes in order to take the position — Executive Assistant.
- Maintaining the manager’s work schedule, participating in planning and organizing internal and external meetings, telephone conversations.
- Organization of business trips for the manager: booking tickets, hotels, transfers, VIP rooms, checking accounts, maintaining a register of business trips, drawing up reports on business trips (presence during business trips) analytics, Search, systematization and provision of the necessary information by manager’s request.
- Execution of functional tasks requested by the manager.
- Higher education (legal education will be a plus).
- Fluent English is a must.
- Work experience in a similar position at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of the basics of business correspondence and business etiquette, the rules of business communication and telephone conversations.
- Responsibility, sociability, ability to make independent decisions.
- Desired: Interest and understanding of the real estate industry.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs at the level of a confident user.
What we offer:
- Ambitious projects, professional challenges, career opportunities
- Authority to make decisions and influence
- Many interesting acquaintances with business owners of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
Please add a cover letter in which you can tell a little about yourself, your hardest day, and your most successful day at work.