The next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a Head of Studio Assistant to perform a diverse range of duties, including administrative tasks, to support the efficiency of daily business operations.
Superpowers you have:
- 1+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist, Associate, Assistant, or in a similar position;
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Eye for detail and perfectionism;
- Adaptivity alongside analytical mindset;
- Great knowledge of Excel and Google Docs.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will:
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures;
- Describe the business process and update documentation under Operations Lead supervision;
- On request, provide translation of documentation;
- Control the documentation tags system according to the rules;
- Systematize regulation documentation and create handbooks;
- Collect and fill in data for analytics;
- Provide the requested information and reports;
- Conduct surveys among specialists;
- Control time tracking and, in case of any mistakes, modify it in closed periods;
- Update organizational chart and management of responsibility matrix;
- Update Access matrix;
- Assist in arranging team-building activities;
- Write meeting protocols for management meetings.
Join us, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.