Room 8 Group is a uniting force of Room 8 Studio, Dragons Lake, and Massive Black — international leaders, providing worldwide game development and art production services. The video game holding oversees the companies’ corporate life and business processes, while experts of the industry work with 7/10 top global publishers supporting all aspects of game creation. Room 8 Group stands as an exceptional foundation to support the production and creative needs of the video games realm.
Join the phenomenal team of professionals and deliver creative and tech services, bringing games to the next level together with Room 8 Group.
The next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for a Travel Manager Associate to help design the company’s travel policy, manage travel arrangements, monitor travel expenses, and look out for the well-being of the company’s business travelers.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Travel Manager/Travel Manager Associate, Travel Consultant, or another relevant position;
- Excellent knowledge of international travel regulations, customs, currencies, and rules;
- Experience working with CTM/GDS solutions and T&E reporting;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Strong communications skills;
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities;
- An ability to multitask.
Becoming part of Room 8 Group, you will:
- Provide travel support to all company business travelers from all the departments/divisions as well as travelers outside the company (prosperous candidates, hospitality, etc.).
- Assist with any travel-related issues that may arise (accommodation, flight research; information about travel requirements and regulations, etc.);
- Provide specialists with guidelines to follow when planning and to arrange business trips;
- Process the T&E reports and handle reimbursements following Corporate Travel Manager guidance and prepare travel budget reports;
- Assists Corporate Travel Manager with Track travel expenses and reconciling accounts when necessary;
- Constantly monitor and provide advice on travel documents, entrance regulations, etc.;
- Assists Corporate Travel Manager with regular review and updating of all travel-related forms, including process maps, work instructions, and templates;
- Coordinates meetings with internal stakeholders, including preparing agendas, taking notes, providing informational documentation, and co-facilitating as needed;
- Escalate time-sensitive problems for travelers to the Travel Manager and contribute to travel emergency responses;
- Manage and process travel-related documentation, itineraries, flight check-ins, medical, and legal forms;
- Support all business travelers in trip activity, for booking hotels and tickets, conference registration, PCR test appointment, etc.;
- Enforce compliance, mitigate travel risk, and implement cost-saving measures for travel following Corporate Travel Manager guidance;
- Assists Corporate Travel Manager with reviews and updates of travel policies and practices;
- Performs other duties as required.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance benefits, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.