Room 8 Group represents one of the giants in the world of game dev and art production service providers. The video game holding company unites Dragons Lake, Room 8 Studio, and Massive Black experts, providing external game development and art production services worldwide. Working with 7 out of the top 10 global publishers, the Group brings games to a new level delivering AAA quality asset creations alongside the PC & Console game development.
An awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
The next great challenge is coming:
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to assist us in working with Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O and contribute to the prosperity of all companies of the Group.
Superpowers you have are:
- 3+ years of BA/Functional Analyst/Consultant experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O or Dynamics AX2012 Financial modules;
- Experience in requirement elicitation and QA methodology;
- Experience in creating functional design documents for developers;
- An understanding of business functional areas (Accounting, AR, AP, Tax, Reporting);
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Certificate MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations;
- Certificate MB-310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance;
- IFRS training/certifications.
Becoming part of the Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Gather, analyze business requirements and translate those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions;
- Participate in the implementation of core components and features of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps;
- Integrate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps with external systems and tools;
- Train users and support everyday operations in ERP system;
- Gather feedback and propose improvements to business processes.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.