Room 8 Group currently includes two business units, Dragon’s Lake Entertainment for console and PC game development and Room 8 Studio for all aspects of art production as well as mobile game development. The Group works with Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Activision, 505 Games, CD Projekt Red, Annapurna Interactive, Rovio, Gameloft and others on the most innovative gaming and entertainment experiences on all platforms.
The next great challenge is coming
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to help us design programs for Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations.
The superpowers you have are:
- 0.5+ years of experience as a Microsoft ERP Developer, Administrator or Technical Resource position.
- 0.5+ years of expertise with the MS Dynamics collaboration portal Lifecycle Services (LCS).
- MS Azure knowledge
- Experience with SSRS Report Developer
- English: intermediate or higher;
Becoming a part of Room 8 Group team you will:
- Modify, code, test, debug, document, and design programs for Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations;
- Merge modifications as needed to maintain the D365 environment as release waves are issued;
- Analyze performance, maintain efficiency, and resolve problems;
- Integrate existing applications with new applications using new releases and utilities from manufacturers;
- Develop and maintain applications and databases;
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards utilizing the Power BI Platform;
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion;
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.