Hello, it’s Room 8 Studio
Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development and art production service providers working with 7 out of the top 10 publishers worldwide. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and many others.
An awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
The next great challenge is coming:
As a Senior Game UI/UX Designer, you will be in charge of a full cycle project’s User Experience and User Interface, from pre-production to launch, and LiveOps afterward.
You are passionate about video games and you have a deep understanding of User Experience Design and Interaction Design.
Curious, dynamic, and user-oriented, you can work in a fast-paced environment.
The UI/UX designer is the key person working closely with the Game Designer and the Product Owner to design and implement the best possible UX.
Superpowers you have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role with at least 2 years in the game industry.
- Have completed one full cycle project (up to the delivery of the game).
- Understanding the principal targets or player needs, motivations, and behaviors.
- Understanding of mobile games development constraints.
- Believing in and comprehending ‘User-Centered’ thinking methods.
- Experience in developing games and prototypes with UNITY.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Portfolio and previous samples of work with your resume.
Becoming part of Room 8 Studio team, you will:
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and build engaging player experiences.
- Own the full game user experience end-to-end (onboarding, game flow, controls, menu layout, and navigation).
- Deliver UI/UX designs through design documents, flow charts, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Design and integrate buttons, icons, and small UI effects/animations to bring the User Interface to the highest level of quality.
- Implement your design with the support of a programmer (logic), and polish the interface directly in UNITY.
- Working closely with the Game Designer, the Product Owner, and the Development Team to deliver a unique and strong user experience.
- Conduct design experiments, A/B testing and playtests and improve your designs based on user feedback. Stay on top of industry trends to develop user-centered design solutions.
- Perform UI/UX Design tasks while always considering the Target Audience (and Personas), the game development constraints, and the Target KPIs.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.