Room 8 Group is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 7 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
An awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
The next great challenge is coming!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the development of a new brand (Game Trailers Production services) within the company group. This position involves a lot of challenges as you will need to grow the brand from scratch! If you are passionate about delivering a wholesome and unique brand experience to consumers as well as planning and implementing brand strategies — you will also love this job!
Superpowers you have are:
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing / Brand Manager or similar role in outsourcing companies (understanding B2B model is a must);
- Understanding IT industry, in particular video production direction;
- Creative thinking, a good understanding of the market trends;
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and analytical skills;
- An ability to generate new concepts/ideas;
- Understanding game art outsourcing or/and IT outsourcing;
- Impact on company’s success;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team, you will:
- Own the brand (it’s positioning, branding, identity, budgeting, promo, website, etc.);
- Analyze consumer insights;
- Plan effective marketing campaigns and brand positioning strategies;
- Manage existing and new brand services and solutions;
- Work on the identity and positioning of the brand;
- Contribute to monthly/annual plan;
- Assess how new brand concepts and strategies perform (ROI, KPIs);
- Have a long term brand vision and mission;
- Plan, design, and implement strategies to expand impression, exposure, and market share of the brand;
- Communicate with partners, vendors, and internal specialists;
- Foster internal partnerships to expedite the development of new services/ideas;
- Analyze current and upcoming market trends.
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity and amp; inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.