Room 8 Studio is a games co-development & AAA art production provider. As a part of our team, you will be co-creating the world’s best games, partnering up with some of the most famous developers. With over 650 experts, Room 8 Studio is the biggest in Ukraine.
Next great challenge is coming:
Room 8 Studio is looking for an Project Manager (Art Producer) to run outstanding art projects and bring to life the coolest productions in the gaming industry.
We’ve created an inspirational environment to nurture talent and reward ideas. Our internal educational system was built to upgrade your professional skills and gain expertise.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Communicate with project stakeholders (external partners);
- Estimate projects and assign tasks to the artists;
- Conduct project planning and delivery schedule;
- Cooperate with Game Division, Finance and Legal Departments;
- Moderate daily meetings with project team and keep track of team performance;
- Look after project documentation and calculate project efficiency;
- Maintain risk management and deadline compliance;
- Manage partner’s expectations.
Superpowers you have are:
- Experience in project management: software development projects; computer graphics, digital, trailer production;
- Ability to work with formulas and reporting;
- Knowledge of the principles of work in a task tracker (Jira, Asana, Redmine, Shotgun, Teamwork etc);
- Be result-oriented and ready for long-term cooperation;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of English (strong written and oral business communications skills)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop / 3ds Max / Maya / After Effect (will be a plus);
- Experience in managing a team of UI/UX designers, 2D and 3D artists in game dev (will be a plus).
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.