Room 8 Group is one of the biggest game dev and art production service providers working with 7 out of the top 10 publishers worldwide. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
The next great challenge is coming!
We are looking for a Payroll Manager to join our Accounting & Financial Reporting Team to bring professional experience, manage payroll activities, and contribute to the company’s overall prosperity.
Superpowers you have:
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or payroll accounting;
- 2+ years of managerial experience;
- Higher degree in finance, accounting, statistics, or mathematics;
- Being an advanced user of MS Office Excel/Google Sheets;
- Attention to detail, independence, responsibility;
- Ability to:
— be a team player with efficient communication skills;
— work attentively with large amounts of data;
— organize numerous repetitive tasks and perform them efficiently;
— create internal controls through automation, documentation, and observation/recalculation.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Knowledge of contract law and tax law in Ukraine and abroad;
- Experience working with payroll services providers in different countries.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Group team, you will:
- Manage and supervise the Payroll Accounting Unit, including two subordinates;
- Search for payroll providers for new countries:
- Conduct searches and initial negotiations;
- Participate in the process of selecting a provider and signing an agreement;
- Organize the functions of starting work with a chosen provider.
- Work with current payroll providers in several countries:
- Maintain and improve existing processes, communication, documents, ways of data collection, calculation, and transferring;
- Ensure compliance and accuracy in local payroll processes, calculations, documents, and reporting;
- Monitor the timeliness of execution of contract liabilities by payroll providers. Do the quality control;
- Search for a provider replacement if necessary.
- Participate in the design, maintenance, and improvement of processes, policies, documents, and internal controls related to the payroll function.
- Effectively cooperate with HR and Legal Departments in payroll-related matters.
- Perform other operational payroll-related tasks.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and gender equality; inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.