Room 8 Studio is one of the top game development service providers and works with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
We are looking for a DevOps to join our insanely great team and help us to make the best games. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work with entertaining game projects!
Superpowers you have are:
- Experience with DevOps 3+ years;
- Experience with Azure IaaS services (VMs, Scale Sets, VNETs, VPNs, Azure AD, Storage, Backup, Load Balancers, Service Fabric, Traffic Manager, Function Apps) or AWS (CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, Lambda, CloudFormation, Systems Manager);
- Networking knowledge: routing, load-balancers, network security;
- Experience with Docker: managing registries, maintaining images, orchestration;
- Experience both SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience with PlayFab; Unity Cloud Build.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Deploy game’s back-end to multiple environments: dev, staging, and production;
- Configure network routing, security policies per environment;
- Configure load balancing;
- Prepare and maintain game back-end docker images;
- Configure CI/CD for Android/iOS application.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.