You can become a part of PMO team as a training manager, who’s main goal is to onboard the newcomers — Art Producers (= Art Project Managers).
Conduct an adaptation training course for several newcomers Art Project Managers on a monthly basis. Monitor, update, actualise and handle the adaptation course for them (documentation review, updating, guide-reading). Implement new approaches / techniques in onboarding, adaptation and training for Art Producers. Partly participate in the training of all Art Producers, not just newcomers, propose and initiate training events for all Art Producers together with PMO Director and Lead Art Producers.
Can propose optimization of any managerial process in the company. Prepare analytics, based on the results of managers’ training. Fit producer’s training strategy into the company-wide flow.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree, preferably in HR, management or operations
- English level: intermediate or higher
- At least 1 year on a T&D/coaching/onboarding or related position
- Ability to work with formulas and reporting
- Knowledge of the principles of work in a task tracker (Jira, Asana, Redmine, Shotgun, Teamwork etc)
- Be result-oriented and ready for long-term cooperation
- Experience as a project manager will be a plus
- Certification as a coach/mentor will be a plus
1. Conducting an adaptation course for newcomers Art Producers
- Prepare a training course for Art Producers in advance
- Answer all the questions during the adaptation course, provide total support with the adaptation
- Assign and conduct an exam, based on the results of the adaptation course
- Provide analysis, summary and detailed feedback on the Art Producer’s performance during adaptation course
2. Maintaining the adaptation course up-to-date
- Regularly read all the guides, make changes and updates. Improve the course on a regular basis
- Update the onboarding course depending on changes within the company (new approaches, methods, processes, guides)
3. Participation in the educational activities of PMO team after the successful adaptation
- Initiate training programs for the entire PMO team
- Participate in the development and organisation of the training programs in cooperation with PMO Director and Lead Art Producers, HR managers, T&D managers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to build, shape and educate a big team of professionals (PMO, 80+ people)
- Various interesting tasks, freedom to change and upgrade current company education system
- Opportunity to become a part of a strong team
- Career development after 1.5 years on the current position
- Corporate insurance
- Corporate library of art and game development literature, master classes and lectures from the best artists of Ukraine
- Corporate English courses for any level of knowledge, from Elementary to Advanced (the highest level is taught by a native speaker)
- A competitive level of financial motivation, official registration of cooperation.