Hello, it’s Room 8 Studio
Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of the top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
The next great challenge is coming
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer for the HR Department to join our remarkable team and help us create the best designs. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work with entertaining and creative projects!
Superpowers you have are:
- Passionate attitude towards graphic design (bet you didn’t expect that!)/ games/technology/people;
- Graphic design is the love of your life and your dream job;
- 2+ years of professional experience and a great portfolio that will blow our minds away;
- Listening, talking to people with patience, and understanding their visualization needs, sometimes even without words;
- Being Adobe Illustrator & Figma guru;
- Superskills in Web UI (Readymag, Tilda & other tools);
- Knowledge of creating scalable and adaptive designs, understanding of accessibility principles and their use;
- Illustrations are your secret weapon to make all the stakeholders fall in love with your art.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- B1+ English level;
- Animation skills — banners, UI;
- Understanding of HTML и CSS, JS;
- Experience with After Effects;
- Web UI/UX understanding.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Create great visual experiences for all audiences of Room 8 Group employer brands according to brand books;
- Make HR a better function with the right designs and solutions;
- Create assets for external communication (landing pages, content for social media, advertisement materials for FB, Instagram, Google Ads & other, blogs, articles);
- Create assets for internal communication (presentations upgrade, infographics, dynamic visuals);
- Design merch and all possible gift types (from backpacks and stickers to denim jackets);
- Create visual presentations for online and offline events.
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.