Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
At the moment we are looking for a responsible Senior QA Engineer who will assure our mobile projects meet quality standards and is crazy about games. Come join our talented team!
Superpowers you have are:
- 3+ years of experience working with mobile-specific (iOS; Android);
- Completed at least a few full Mobile cycle projects;
- An ability to set up QA flow solo;
- Understanding of the QA process and the knowledge of theory;
- Participated in the submission phase of the project in accordance with the store requirements;
- Knowledge of Unity 3D, Version Control System (Git, Perforce, etc.);
- Experience with Web debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler, Developer tools, etc.);
- Experience with Xcode, Android Studio;
- Experience in API testing;
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS, Client-Server architecture;
- Experience working with databases (SQL, MySQL, etc.);
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- Automation skills (would be an advantage).
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Assure that the project meets quality standards in terms of planning, designing, and executing testing within multiple small projects or a single complex project;
- Write and reproduce accurate software problem reports;
- Assist in creating test cases. Create test data for multiple or complex projects. Define regression tests for future projects;
- Participate in product verification and validation. Perform testing for multiple or complex projects, and retests as necessary;
- Make decisions under pressure and work on tasks with minimum supervision;
- Review and report complex test results;
- Identify test issues and reports to QA Team Lead and PM.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.