Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
An awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
We are looking for a C# Game Backend Developer to bring new ideas and professional experience, and work on cool game projects together.
Superpowers you have are:
- 4+ years of professional experience in server architecture development;
- Confident knowledge in .NET, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, Asynchronous programming, Multithreading, SQL, Client/Server architecture, Design/Architecture patterns;
- Experience with Azure: Service Fabric, Traffic Manager;
- Experience with databases;
- Experience with building backend architecture from scratch;
- Experience with Git/Gitlab.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience with PlayFab;
- Experience with Serverless Functions;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Table storage или Cosmos DB.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Producing code using .NET and C#, upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems;
- Providing technical support for web, desktop, mobile or/and console applications;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Participate and contribute in architecture discussions, design reviews, code reviews and estimation of tasks or projects;
- Work closely with other backend and client developers;
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment where goals and requirements may constantly be changing;
- Commit to learning and sharing knowledge with the team to achieve common goals;
- Collaborate with a client via calls, emails, Jira comments, etc.
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.