Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
We are looking for a talented Process Analyst to our Process Center to develop policies, processes and activities in Room 8 Studio.
Superpowers you have are:
- Higher Education Degree;
- Advanced English level;
- Desirable: knowledge of process description and analysis, document writing, Excel modelling;
- Will be an advantage: knowledge of BPMN process mapping, Attlassian products (Jira, Confluence).
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Develop and document internal policies and standards;
- Support in process efficiency analysis;
- Improve internal knowledge base: structure Confluence spaces, review existing documents, follow the documents update schedule;
- Participate in key strategic projects: analyze data, conduct interviews, analyze market’s best practices.
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.