Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
We are looking for Junior Legal Counsel to bring new ideas and professional experience and work on cool game projects together.
Superpowers you have are:
- Experience in a similar position 1.5+ years will be an additional advantage (in the legal department);
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, Google documents, etc.;
- Ability to make independent decisions and learn quickly;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Being result-oriented, attentive to details and stress-tolerant;
- Knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate) is a must.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Adapt Company contract templates to the requirements of clients and vendors (including but not limited to transferring intellectual property rights, confidentiality agreements, etc.);
- Prepare and draft templates for corporate documents followed by their approval with the Head of Legal;
- Provide legal advice and support within the legal department and cross-functionally to other Company departments;
- Monitor the availability of all necessary documents for the currency control on the received payments;
- Identify and research various legal issues and assess their impact on business;
- Ensure regular monitoring of changes in the current legislation (including description of risks and providing suggestions for their mitigation);
- Assist in any other legal or administrative matters as and when requested.
Join the team of inspiring gamedev professionals, and get even more:
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.