Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
We are looking for a talented Unity Developer to become part of our remarkable team and help us make top-notch games. Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work with entertaining game projects!
Superpowers you have are:
- 3+ years of experience with C#/Unity programming;
- Confident knowledge of Unity and C#;
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns principles;
- Experience in 2D and 3D games development;
- Experience with mobile and web (consoles NSwitch/xBox/PS4 will be an advantage);
- An understanding of client-server architecture in the context of game development;
- Experience with Profiling/Debugging and Optimization by CPU, GPU, memory and build size;
- An ability to create and work with technical documentation;
- Experience with Git/Gitlab (svn/perforce will be an advantage).
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- An understanding of multithreading;
- Experience with AI;
- Experience with unit, behaviour, integration testing;
- Experience with Jenkins/TeamCity;
- Work experience creating large frameworks and projects.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Develop port of games and applications in one of these areas: iOS/Android, Web, PC/Mac, PS4/xBox/NSwitch;
- Execute tech expertise and decision making;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Work closely with other disciplines (Game Design, UX, 3D/2D Design, Visual Design);
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment where goals and requirements may constantly be changing;
- Commit to learning and sharing knowledge with the team to achieve common goals;
- Collaborate with a client via calls, emails, jira comments, etc.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.