Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
Do you want to be a part of a talented team? Then join us! We are looking for a Junior Game Producer to work on our cool console and mobile projects, bring new ideas and professional experience to our team.
Superpowers you have are:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Experience with mobile game development;
- Knowledge of Unity is a plus;
- Good understanding of development methodologies (SCRUM / Agile);
- Advanced level of English;
- Ability to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure;
- Analytical skills, ability to multitasks, attentiveness to the details;
- Proactive life attitude and excellent communication skills.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- Coordinate and supervise mobile game dev teams from the concept stage till the product launch including game design, engineering, graphics, QA etc;
- Allocate the necessary resources;
- Conduct team meetings on the project;
- Track the status and report on the project;
- Create and maintain project schedule and documentation in a timely manner by making changes;
- React to incoming change requests from the team to support the project;
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives of the project;
- Ensure effective interaction between key stakeholders of the project;
- Handle risk management.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more:
- Сompetitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- Culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.