Room 8 Studio is one of the biggest game development service providers working with 5 out of top 10 publishers around the world. The most outstanding companies are our partners — Remedy, Ubisoft, Gameloft, Activision, CD Projekt RED, EA, Xbox Game Studios and many others.
Awesome team of professionals, the quality of results that you can be proud of, and drive in everything we do is our credo.
Next great challenge is coming
We are looking for a Level Designer who has a passion for creating games, an understanding of the game market and the ability to know what makes a game fun for all types of players. Let’s make the games together!
Superpowers you have are:
- 1+ years of experience designing puzzle games levels.
- Great gaming experience in the hyper-casual and casual games;
- Knowledge of the top games of the genre (Gardenscapes, Candy Crush Soda Saga, etc.);
- Knowledge of the game mechanics in the hyper-casual and casual games;
- English — Intermediate level;
- Creative thinking, responsibility, perseverance.
You’re a rockstar if you have:
- Experience creating levels for AA and AAA games;
- Knowledge of how to work with Unity and\or Unreal engine.
Becoming a part of Room 8 Studio team you will:
- To create levels for hyper-casual and casual games in Editor;
- Create difficulty balance;
- Take responsibility for the team in new projects;
- Communication with the customer on the project;
- Testing and polishing the levels.
Join the team of inspiring game dev professionals, and get even more
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- health insurance paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
Together we will bring games to the next level. Exactly with you.