Room 8 Studio is a fast-paced solutions provider for game industry leaders from all over the world, no matter the genre or platform is.
At the moment we are looking for a responsible Junior QA Engineer who will assure our project meets quality standards and is crazy about games. Come join our talented team!
- At least 0.5 years of experience with manual testing. Game development is preferable;
- Knowledge of Unity3D, Version Control System (Git, Perforce, etc.);
- Web debugging tools (Charles, Fidler, Developer tool etc.);
- Xcode, Android Studio;
- HTML5, CSS, Client-Server architecture;
- Databases (SQL, MySQL etc.).
- Console tools and specifics.
- Assure project meets quality standards by planning, designing, and executing testing within multiple small projects or a single complex project;
- Write & reproduce accurate software problem reports;
- Assist in creating test cases. Create test data for multiple or complex projects. Define regression tests for future projects;
- Participate in product verification and validation. Perform testing for multiple or complex projects & retests as necessary;
- Decision making under pressure and work on tasks with minimum supervision;
- Review and report complex test results.
- Identify test issues and reports to QA Team Lead and PM.
Room 8 Offers:
- Variety of interesting and challenging tasks on top-end projects;
- Professional Development:
— the opportunity to become part of a strong team and develop in your direction;
— using a corporate online library for self-education and development;
— learning and development and improving the level of English proficiency: corporate courses from Elementary to Advanced, daily communications with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Competitive financial reward paid vacation and sick leave, medical insurance;
- Modern office with lots of FUN with our talented and creative dream team!