A biotech company that provides a premier drug accelerator service for select biotech/pharma partners to run Phase I/II-like studies in isolated human organs without the need for regulator approval. Also, they runs a Precision Targeting R&D Program, that looks for a data-driven approach to deliver the right drug to the right cells via optimal route.
- Experience (2 + years) in a similar role (Project Manager or Service Manager)
- Previous experience with IT outsourcing project
- Experience of remote teams management
- Good enough understanding of tech basis
- Strong communication and written skills
- Experience in project management (Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong knowledge of project management tools (Jira, Confluence, familiarity with resource and project roadmap tools, Google Workspace, Office365)
- English (upper-intermediate or higher)
- People management skills
As a plus:
- Scrum certifications
- Knowledge of AWS
- Team of professionals;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Office with a generator and permanent Wi-Fi access;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Competitive compensation;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Compensation of educational activities: certifications, courses, conferences;
- Paid vacation according to the Ukrainian laws;
- Paid sick leaves, sport and health activities compensation;
- Compensation for English classes;
- Regular team-building events and enjoyable working environment;
- Company online activities;
- Business trip support.
- People management. Day-to-day people management, PAs, one-to-one sessions, EOP sessions, track team’s performance
- Process management. Day-to-day management of the tasks according to Scrum and Kanban.
- Status reporting. Preparing sprints reports, tracking projects progress, timelines
- Communication. Weekly stand ups with a client and on-demand calls in Zoom/Google Meet.