Our client is a travel technology company dedicated to simplifying hotel booking for anyone organizing travel.
The intelligent online business hotel booking tool personalizes each search, giving customer tailored room recommendations based on the travelers’ activity and travel plans. Working with the leading hotel chains and distribution partners, our client ensures customer get the best available price at any given point. Additionally, it has simple & intuitive dashboard that gives the reports and insights customer needs to keep tabs on the company’s travel activity all in one place.
● 2+ years of experience as manual QA
● experience in testing Web applications
● practical knowledge of databases
● experience with web services and API testing (REST)
● practical knowledge of SDLC/ STLC (include a deep understanding of Agile methodologies)
● strong knowledge of Smoke, Sanity, System, Functional, Regression, Integration testing
● staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● experience on integrating test tooling in CI environment
● experience in introducing setting up test procedures in team
● english — upper-intermediate or higher
What you will do:
● create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
● perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
● investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
● We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!