Our customer is a security and intelligence company working for governments by creating a data analytics product.
In our team, you will be free in making technical decisions to get the best result. We appreciate people who can work on their own, develop themselves, and use their knowledge as much as possible. We’re inspired by people who share ideas, have a strong sense of responsibility, and are ready to develop team experience.
● 3+ years of work experience as a Business Analyst in IT-companies
● Experience in performing requirements management, prioritisation, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements
● Fluent written and spoken English (C1 and higher)
● Good communication skills
● Excellent visualization and presentation capabilities
● Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
● Analytical and technical aptitude
● Experience working with requirement management & documentation tools (mostly Jira and Confluence)
What you will do:
● Gathering and organizing information through communication with stakeholders
● Preparing functional and non-functional project requirements
● Story mapping
● Establishing acceptance criteria
● Active participation in design and development processes
● Developing and maintaining documentation including business requirements, workflows, processes and terminology
● We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!