Our client is a German company that operates a platform for creating free websites and has over 2 million active users. Their website builder is easy to use and doesn’t require coding skills. Users can get a short domain name, guestbook, visitor counter, analytics, and professional designs free of charge. The company runs 7 language-specific domains and provides services in multiple languages.
We appreciate people who can work on their own, strive for self-improvement, and use their knowledge as much as possible. You will be free in making technical decisions to get the best result. We’re inspired by people who share ideas, have a strong sense of responsibility, and are ready to develop team experience.
● experience with TypeScript
● experience with SQL DBs (PostgreSQL)
● understanding and experience with microservice architecture
● experience in cloud technologies (AWS)
● knowledge of GraphQL
● you love patterns and complex challenges, you know how to evaluate solutions and how to choose the right one based on experience and clever decision making
● english — Upper Intermediate or higher
● develop a clean and maintainable code
● solve interesting and challenging problems on the project
● after 4 weeks, you made an impact to our quoting engine and understand why customers love it
● by then, we will hand-over dedicated responsibilities (ownership of components/services, release management, etc.)
● We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!