We are looking for an Android developer to join a mobile department’s team and take an integral part in designing and implementing core technology within a project. The project is mobile platform, that provides analytics, dashboards and contextual insights for organizations and business executives.
We are interested in people who look at the world differently, who are passionate about making sense out of huge amounts of data, who explore, analyze and lead the solutions they envision.If you are an engineer that is passionate about developing an innovative product and making an impact, strive to work with the industry’s best talent and be part of one of the fastest growing and successful startups around — our vacancy is for you to apply!
● at least 3+ years of proven experience in native android app development
● experience using GIT
● proficiency in both Java and Kotlin (including coroutines)
● experience with:
— jetpack architectural components
— Rest client
— custom views development
— Gradle scripts
— Play Store deployment
— firebase services
● excellent interpersonal skills
● ability to work independently
● english — upper-intermediate
● designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform
● work with outside data sources and APIs
● work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as QA engineers
● we believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● you can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!