We provide solutions that help freelancers, solopreneurs and small business owners grow and succeed. Our free software assists entrepreneurs in managing invoices and tracking the health of the business. Most business owners don’t want to dive into bookkeeping which is why, for a monthly fee, we provide professional bookkeepers to handle it.
As a Software Engineer, you will work with distributed systems, microservices, machine learning, event-sourcing, scalable infrastructure, and environment automation. Your development process will cover all the stages from conception to delivery. You will design and implement new features side by side with improving the existing ones. Expect a lot of challenges.
We appreciate people who can work on their own, strive for self-improvement, and use their knowledge as much as possible. You will be free in making technical decisions to get the best result. We’re inspired by people who share ideas, have a strong sense of responsibility, and are ready to develop team experience.
● 3+ years of professional experience in Backend systems
● Strong skills in SQL and relational databases
● Strong knowledge of HTTP stack and REST principles
● Experience with message brokers, in-memory storages, NoSQL, and key-value databases
● Experience with Docker and containerized applications
● Understanding of SOA and microservices
● English — Intermediate or higher
What you will do:
● Design and create new microservices, as well as improve the existing ones
● Design and implement interprocess communication through APIs, RPC, and message brokers
● Design data storage using relational databases, event-sourcing, and search engines
● Write clear and simple code in several programming languages
● Participate in building reliable infrastructure
Would be a plus:
● Experience with Frontend frameworks: React.js or Vue.js
● Experience in Cloud Technologies, AWS is a plus
● We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours