Our Client is a top-notch company with cutting-edge technologies in the sheet metal industry. Their procurement platform for the metal parts shows end users and metal parts manufacturers the most striking examples of digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can fulfill their demands just in a few days and for multiple orders.
Since 2017, our team of professionals has shown that the concept is well received by the market — now they want to make a difference in the entire digital metalworking industry around the world.
To achieve our goals, we are looking for an excellent employee for our engineering team.
● 3+ years of test automation experience
● you were at least once part of a team creating/maintaining a medium/large automated test suite
● writing and maintaining tests on various layers (API, e2e, Performance, Security etc.) is your day-to-day work and passion
● you have worked with CI/CD pipelines for automated tests
● you have solely handled the testing and testing processes of a product in a cross-functional team
● you know how to contribute to effective test scenarios during refinement sessions
● english — upper-intermediate or higher
● you love to break things and point out how to build things better
● you love to slice applications testing into different test suites and their corresponding flight heights
● every minute of unnecessary manual work is driving you crazy
● you enjoy close collaboration with developers and QA engineers to improve and automate our test and release processes
● you have a good understanding for testability of code, applications, infrastructure
● you know that writing, maintaining and running tests is fundamental part of a modern engineering organization
● we believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● you can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
● friendly and highly professional teams
● flexible working hours with no overtime
● regular performance reviews
● comfortable office facilities
● paid English classes with own English teachers and native speakers
● Paid sick-leaves
● 20 working days of annual paid vacation
● corporate events
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!