We are looking for a project manager to join our high-growth team.
A product is a web and mobile platform that helps both children and adults, with Autism, Down Syndrome, Developmental Coordination Disorder, and other cognitive disabilities, to learn the skills needed to become more independent in all life domains. The product utilizes principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and the best practices in the field, empowering a parent or caregiver in creating and implementing an effective program in their own circumstances. This platform is used by health providers, schools, and workplaces across the world to provide evidence-based personalized learning plans, assessments and progress reports to empowers people with various neurodiverse disabilities through the use of smart devices.
● 2+ years of proven full-time experience in managing software projects with full accountability.
● Profound understanding of project management processes and SDLC.
● Experience in managing
● Ability to build, guide and supervise remote and multinational teams.
● Excellent time management and organizational skills.
● Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under minimal supervision.
● Feel comfortable with leading multiple projects at a time and dealing with high level of uncertainty.
● Ability to adapt to changing business situations.
● Hands-on experience in applying Agile principles. Profound understanding of Scrum, Kanban.
● Strong communication, listening, and persuasion skills.
● Fluent English.
● Pro-active and results-driven team player, who knows how to earn trust and respect from project’s stakeholders.
● Leader who knows when management is enough and is passionate about his/her work.
● Continuous self-learning is your firm personal setting which drives you towards success.
● You are: responsible, fair, respectful and honest.
As a Project Manager you will:
● Lead and set up project processes.
● Work closely with project stakeholders: manage clients’ expectations, engagement and satisfaction. Be a single point of communication between the business and dev team.
● Own project constraints. Drive scope/time/cost management.
● Manage project resources and be responsible for teams’ workloads.
● Prepare, maintain and distribute project documentation and reports.
● Collect, review and keep track of project requirements. Own the change management process.
● Hold accountability for project success and be responsible for qualitative in-time delivery.
Would be a plus:
● Agile certifications will be a plus.
● Hands-on experience with managing and configuring Jira, Confluence, Basecamp.
● Degree in project management, computer science, information technology, etc.
● We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!