Rolique is a software development company that provides engineering solutions for business breakthroughs, since 2014. We are a team of proven JS experts. Our main domains are Fintech, Healthcare, Media Tech, and Industrial Tech. We build sophisticated products for businesses across the globe delivering a range of software engineering services
● 2+ years of proven full-time experience in managing software projects with full accountability.
● Profound understanding of project management processes and SDLC.
● Experience in managing
● Ability to build, guide and supervise remote and multinational teams.
● Excellent time management and organizational skills.
● Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under minimal supervision.
● Feel comfortable with leading multiple projects at a time and dealing with high level of uncertainty.
● Ability to adapt to changing business situations.
● Hands-on experience in applying Agile principles. Profound understanding of Scrum, Kanban.
● Strong communication, listening, and persuasion skills.
● Fluent English.
● Pro-active and results-driven team player, who knows how to earn trust and respect from project’s stakeholders.
● Leader who knows when management is enough and is passionate about his/her work.
● Continuous self-learning is your firm personal setting which drives you towards success.
● You are: responsible, fair, respectful and honest.
As a Project Manager you will:
● Lead and set up project processes.
● Work closely with project stakeholders: manage clients’ expectations, engagement and satisfaction. Be a single point of communication between the business and dev team.
● Own project constraints. Drive scope/time/cost management.
● Manage project resources and be responsible for teams’ workloads.
● Prepare, maintain and distribute project documentation and reports.
● Collect, review and keep track of project requirements. Own the change management process.
● Hold accountability for project success and be responsible for qualitative in-time delivery.
Would be a plus:
● Agile certifications will be a plus.
● Hands-on experience with managing and configuring Jira, Confluence, Basecamp.
● Degree in project management, computer science, information technology, etc.
● We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!