Our customer is a security and intelligence company working for governments by creating a data analytics product.
In our team, you will be free in making technical decisions to get the best result. We appreciate people who can work on their own, develop themselves, and use their knowledge as much as possible. We’re inspired by people who share ideas, have a strong sense of responsibility, and are ready to develop team experience.
● 2+ years of experience as manual QA
● experience in testing Web applications
● experience with web services and API testing (REST)
● practical knowledge of SDLC/ STLC (include a deep understanding of Agile methodologies)
● strong knowledge of Smoke, Sanity, System, Functional, Regression, Integration testing
● staying up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● experience on integrating test tooling in CI environment
● experience in introducing setting up test procedures in team
● english — upper-intermediate or higher
● create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
● perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement
● investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
● We believe in fairness, transparency and helpfulness in everyday work
● Your personal development is important to us, therefore we promote the internal transfer of knowledge and strengthen your “zone of genius”
● You can arrange your working day according to your needs with flexible working hours
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!