Our Client is a top-notch company with cutting-edge technologies in the sheet metal industry. Their procurement platform for the metal parts shows end users and metal parts manufacturers the most striking examples of digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can fulfill their demands just in a few days and for multiple orders.
Since 2017, our team of professionals has shown that the concept is well received by the market — now they want to make a difference in the entire digital metalworking industry around the world.
To achieve our goals, we are looking for an excellent employee for our engineering team.
● 4+ years of experience in test automation
● You are able to define a test strategy following our company mission and goals
● You were at least once responsible for a medium/large automated test suite
● You have experience in creating a test automation framework from scratch and how to scale it
● You have experience in guiding the execution as well as leading QA engineers
● You have experience in transitioning Engineering Departments from manual to automated testing
● Writing and maintaining tests on various layers (API, e2e, Performance, Security etc.) is your
day-to-day work and passion
● You are confident in setting up and maintaining local dev setup as well CI/CD pipelines for
● You know how to write effective test scenarios during refinement sessions
● In your first month, you will assess the current situation and start planning a
transitioning strategy together with our Head of Engineering
● Within 3 months here you will implement new processes which improved our automated coverage
and reduced our failure rate
● Within 12 months you will be proud of having reduced our manual testing by a significant amount,
work on improving our automated coverage further and upgrade our testing environment to match
📄If you’re interested and your qualification matches our requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply!