Our software team is in immediate need of a
• 3+ years of database development experience with SQL, MS SQL Server and SQLite
• Strong understanding of SOAP and REST
• Good understanding of source control using GIT (Bitbucket and/or VSTS is a plus)
• Good understanding of Agile Scrum framework (development team)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• PHP a strong plus
• C/C++ is a strong plus
• Very strong written and spoken English
• Sign-in bonus $1000
Great motivated Team
• Challenging projects
• Comfortable office near Lviv city centre in the park area
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Flexible working hours
• Additional days off for special occasions
• Free English Courses
• Training, seminars, conferences, certifications etc. fully or partially paid by the Company
• Lunch and coffee/tea provided free by the company
• Pizza/Sushi Day (every Thursday)
• Corporate events and celebrations
• You will work with data team staff to create and support existing processing and importing tools (Some part of the team works in USA, sometimes late afternoon meetings will be required due to time zone difference with other members of distributed team)
• You will assist in engineering our new data models and framework
• Troubleshooting existing code to resolve complex and challenging communications, reporting and analysis
• Maintaining and upgrading existing business objects and core framework
• Estimating your hours accurately and completing tasks on time
Project is internal tools to power an iOS application that streamlines all mission-critical pre-flight planning into a single easy-to-use application. Robust flight planning, automated Weight & Balance, and runway analysis calculations are integrated into a seamless flight plan. Software utilizes navigational and aircraft data while exercising C/C++ calculation libraries. Internal processing tools are used by data teams to process, import and upload flight-critical data.
If you are interested in support key toolsets and processing tools, join us. Please send your CVs in English!
Please be aware that by sharing your profile or CV with us all the personal data included in your CV/profile becomes available to RocketRoute for processing. To monitor and manage your personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) please contact email@example.com. All the requests are processed within 72 hours.
We appreciate if you include the following statement your application/CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the resume to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the General Data Protection Regulation”.