• Minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com.
• Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
• Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
• CPQ experience preferred.
• Conga experience preferred.
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
• Strong data management abilities.
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred.
• Great motivated Team
• Challenging projects
• Comfortable office near Lviv city centre in the park area
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Flexible working hours
• Additional days off for special occasions
• Free English Courses
• Training, seminars, conferences, certifications etc. fully or partially paid by the Company
• Lunch and coffee/tea provided free by the company
• Pizza/Sushi Day (every Thursday)
• Corporate events and celebrations
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development and support of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, automation and other routine tasks.
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
• Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
RocketRoute is an advanced aviation solution provider. We provide services for Airlines, Business Aviation and private pilots. We are a constantly growing and developing company looking for highly motivated professionals who are eager to change the world by implementing new ideas and technologies!
If you are one of them join us. Please send your CVs in English!
Please be aware that by sharing your profile or CV with us all the personal data included in your CV/profile becomes available to RocketRoute for processing. To monitor and manage your personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) please contact email@example.com. All the requests are processed within 72 hours.
We appreciate if you include the following statement your application/CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the resume to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the General Data Protection Regulation”.