· 2+ years of experience writing and extending automated test frameworks
· 2+ years of experience working with a scrum team
· Experience writing code in an object-oriented programming language (Python)
· Experience with Selenium and Appium or a similar automation framework
· Experience with AWS, Selenium Grid, and Docker
· Good understanding of test methodology and automation strategies
· Experience with analyzing requirements, creating high-level test scenarios, development of test cases and reporting of test results
· Experience with defect reporting, defect verification and bug tracking systems
· Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
· Excellent communication skills
· Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks
· Experience automating the validation of complex systems and data intensive applications
· Previous aviation software testing experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
· Experience testing within an agile development environment.
· Experience working in geographically distributed teams.
· Experience with BDD approach
Great motivated Team;
Comfortable office near Lviv city center at the park area;
Paid vacation and sick leave;
Flexible working hours;
Additional days off for special occasions;
Free English Courses;
Trainings, seminars, conferences, certifications etc. fully or partially paid by the Company;
Lunch and coffee/tea provided free by the company;
Pizza/Sushi Day (every Thursday);
Corporate events and celebrations
· Analyze product requirements and make recommendations on automation testing strategies.
· Coordinate testing strategies with QA leadership and QA Engineers.
· Analyze and decompose complex aviation features to determine an automated testing strategy.
· Provide inputs for effort estimation.
· Collaborate and build tools for internal use to ensure quality at customer scale.
· Build automated test suites to exercise our web application using Python/Java, PyUnit/JUnit, and Selenium.
· Build and maintain our mobile testing framework using Swift and Appium.
· Build and maintain backend API tests using Postman and Python/Java.
· Provide solutions to common day-to-day testing problems by analyzing integration and regression testing failures.
· Execute automated tests and report on results throughout the development life cycle.
· Provide visibility into automation performance with metrics and reporting.
· Champion delivering high-quality software releases across web and mobile platforms.
· Serve as a mentor to other members of the team to expand their technical competencies and to adapt the best software engineering practices.
· Help to ensure team’s compliance to all outlined processes and procedures.
· Conduct regular code reviews, as well as test plan reviews, for quality and consistency.
· Collaborate with developers, QA, and leadership on a scrum team to advance our automated testing efforts.
· Create complete test plans based on design specifications.
RocketRoute is looking for a self-driven Middle to Senior Automation QA Engineer that will carry out the test automation QA initiatives. In this role, you will advance our automated testing capabilities in order to deliver high-quality software to our customers. This includes designing, developing, and maintaining automated tests for our web and mobile applications.
Middle to Senior Automation QA Engineer will develop automated tests along with creating, modifying, executing test plans at all levels of testing. Analyze and write test standards and procedures. Maintain documentation of test, results to assist in debugging and modification of software. Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action. Be an active member of high-performance feature-driven team. Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems. Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
Please send your CVs (in English) with the expected salary indicated.
Please be aware that by sharing your profile or CV with us all the personal data included in your CV/profile becomes available to RocketRoute for processing. To monitor and manage your personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) please contact email@example.com. All the requests are processed within 72 hours.
We apologize in advance that sometimes we can only respond to applicants who are selected for an interview.
We appreciate if you include following statement in your application/CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the resume to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the General Data Protection Regulation”.