• 1.5+ years of Software Development experience
• Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Python or Elixir.
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools..
• Willingness to sit at the desk for extended periods.
• Basic knowledge of web security (for example, OWASP TOP10)
• Experience or strong knowledge of SQL (queries, joins, etc.)
• Experience developing highly-scalable RESTful APIs
• Database experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) software and deployments
• Experienced with Git / Github
• Pre-intermediate English or higher for reading/writing.
• Good analytical skills;
• Good team player motivated to develop and solve complex tasks;
• Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
• More education or experience may be required.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
• Strong attention to details and accuracy.
• Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
• high, above-average salaries;
• modern, fancy top floor office spaces in Odessa and Kharkiv with a spacious city overlook terrace on the top floor;
• interesting projects using the latest technology platforms and frameworks;
• opportunities for professional and career development;
• paid vacation and sick leave;
• assistance with relocation for candidates from other cities;
• corporate events and parties;
• a top floor office;
• a overlook terrace with a view over the city;
• a cafeteria and a gym;
• coffee, fruit, cookies and more!
• Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
Robosoft Industries is leading edge FinTech-oriented product company in Ukraine with offices in Odessa and Kharkiv.
We are developing our own FinTech products for the banking industry, financial institutions, startups and individuals, that unlock the potential of technology to change the way that finance works.
Our team are constantly building new products and services, and bringing them to market; and we have a constant need for additional experienced software engineers and testers to join our winning team.
We believe in hiring the best talents on the market and giving them the opportunity to be creative — it’s not only your experience and skills that matter — it’s also about your personality, approach and commitment to excellence. Here at Robosoft we understand that a variety of ideas and perspectives helps everyone to generate the best products and services.
Do you want to help make a difference? If yes, then come and join our professional and super-friendly team!