Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big:
- Deep analysis for existing functionality/logic of standard/custom objects in the system and changing them by customer needs.
- Debugging standard and custom functionality.
- Helping in FS (Functional specification) creation due to customer requirements.
- Making existing custom code tuning to prevent performance issues.
- Creating and changing: ABAP reports (ALV, Module Pool), FMs, Classes.
- Work with data dictionary — create new, extend standard tables and structures.
- User-exits; Enhancement implementation; BADI.
- Modules — FI/CO, MM, HCM.
- SPAU and SPAU_ENH for Support Packages.
- Notes searching and implementing.
- Creating TS (Technical Specification) for each ticket/task.
- Analyzing customer needs and requirements to prevent future issues in the system and propose suitable solution.
What distinguishes you:
- Extensive experience in ABAP OO, ABAP/4 workbench tools, reporting & modularization.
- Expertise in designing Smart forms, Function Modules, RFC, BAPI, ALE-IDOC, EDI, File handling, user exits, BADI, customer exits and enhancements framework.
- Good knowledge of Adobe forms, Workflow, Web services.
- Expertise in Webdynpro, Floor Plan Manager developments.
- Expertise in Calculation Views CDS, extension of CDS.
- S/4 HANA Extensibility Concepts.
- Expertise in ABAP on HANA.
- Extensive experience in AMDP classes.
- Aware on Transport mechanism for HANA artifacts.
- Good knowledge of HANA architecture, of memory concept.
- Experience in SAP Eclipse-ADT, Web ide Tools.
- Good knowledge in BRF/BRF+ Framework.
- Embedded Analytics.
- Expert in building OData services.
- Knowledge in HTTP, REST (Representational State Transfer) and URI (Unified Resource Identifier).
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway.
- Expertise in BOPF framework.
- Know-how in configuring tiles using Fiori Launchpad designer, authorization concepts.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic international environment.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation package to Poland.