Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big:
- Design and development of applications for manufacturing area used world-wide within Bosch corporation — backend and frontend side if needed.
- Complete technical design together with architects and technical consultants.
- Ensure high quality of source code (peer review, tech-talks, preparing style-guides).
- As a Senior Developer lead other team member towards building robust and easy to maintain solutions.
- Actively participate in full software development lifecycle, including 3rd line of support.
What distinguishes you:
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Enterprise development (JEE) of REST service-based applications.
- Experience with following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8.
- Openness for working on frontend tasks.
- Very good knowledge of Spring (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Cloud).
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, Mockito/Junit.
- Knowledge of source control tool (GIT).
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven).
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German would be also beneficial.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities).
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market.
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings).
- Relocation package to Poland.