Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for implementation and roll-outs of Bosch legal entities on S4 Central Finance System.
- Creates specifications based on gathered business requirements from internal clients.
- Consults customers, based on internal Finance guidelines.
- Drive the definition and implementation of designed solutions.
- Cooperates with other ERP teams on FI integration.
- Implements Bosch IT standard in every day work.
What distinguishes you:
- Functional experience with SAP FI (solution development, change
request management, end user support and training).
- Experience in S4HANA environment.
- Very good skills in SAP FI modules configuration, knowledge of cross module integration.
- Hands on experience in SAP FI consulting and requirements gathering.
- Experience within SAP global scope projects (being part
of international teams).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to address and resolve technical issues.
- Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented.
- Ability to present your results and communicate within the team.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent English.
- Broad opportunities for development in SAP consulting work (configuration, developments).
- Cooperation with SAP consultants on internal Bosch projects.
- Secure employment based on contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic international environment.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation package to Poland.