Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big
Development, implementation, Rollout and Support of a web-based Application.
- Javadeveloper (Back-end) in an international agile project.
- Development of responsive and mobile web applications.
- Ensure of the product quality and security.
- 3rd Level support including bug fixing of existing applications.
- Consulting of internal customers.
What distinguishes you:
- Min. 3 years of experience in the professional software development using Java.
- Strong Experience with Springboot.
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT) is a plus.
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment.
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience).
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Language skills: B2 English.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities).
- Working in a dynamic environment for innovative company with a strong position on the worldwide market.
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings).
- Relocation package to Poland.