Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big:
- Design and development of applications for manufacturing area used world-wide within Bosch corporation, using Java Enterprise technologies.
- Analysis functional requirements provided by customers.
- Complete technical design together with architects and technical consultants.
- Ensure high quality of source code (peer review, tech-talks, preparing style-guides).
- As a senior developer lead other team member towards building robust and easy to maintain solutions.
- Actively participate in full software development lifecycle, including 3rd line of support.
What distinguishes you:
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable field.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience on a similar position.
- Deep understanding of the following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8.
- Very good knowledge of Spring framework.
- Knowledge of source control tool (GIT).
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven).
- Openness for working on frontend tasks will be a plus.
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German would be also beneficial.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic international environment.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation package to Poland.