Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big:
- Development, implementation and improvement of authorizations concepts in SAP systems.
- Authorizations & Role management in SAP systems.
- Ensuring security compliance of authorizations concepts to both internal requirements and industry best practices.
- Proactively identifying the improvement areas in SAP Security areas i.e. in both process and technical areas.
- Consulting of internal customers in regards to SAP Security.
- Conducting system checks and ensuring the necessary level of security is in place.
What distinguishes you:
- Proactive attitude and a sense of responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with Authorizations & Role management in SAP systems; experience with SoD analysis.
- Experience in resolving various SAP Security and Authorizations issues.
- Experience in SAP Security and Authorizations support processes.
- Experience in project work.
- IT-related education.
- Both team player as well as being able to work independently.
- Beneficial (not a must): Experience in S/4 HANA & FIORI / BW / HR systems would be considered as an advantage.
- English language skills: fluent.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic international environment.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation package to Poland.