Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big:
- As an “IT-Security Admin” you are part of the Bosch Cyber Defense Center (BCDC) and will work closely with international colleagues from the Security Analytics, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) — and the Vulnerability Scanning and Tracking Team — all with the goal to protect the Bosch-Group from Cyber-Attacks.
- You will support the planning, design and be responsible for the operation and continuous development of Endpoint Protection solutions (Endpoint Detection and Response — as well as & Malware Protection Solutions) for the IT ecosystems of the Bosch Group on premise as well as in the cloud, with the focus on Linux-based Operating Systems.
- In doing so, you will take into account customer-specific and organizational requirements as well as legal regulations.
- As a contact person, you will act as a link between the project-relevant IT areas (e.g. between base-platform administrators of Linux and Mac as well as CERT, SIEM, Network Operation- and Software Deployment teams).
- You will be involved with the review and analysis of new technologies in the market and will contribute to the decision to include them as a service in our product portfolio.
What distinguishes you:
We’re looking for several new specialists to our growing BCDC team. We have here place for admins with both — entry level and advanced skills.
- University degree in the field of information technology / IT security or alternatively 5 years of IT security or Linux-hands on experience.
- Profound knowledge in operation systems (especially Linux) and scripting (especially Python) are a must. General knowledge in the area of System-Health-Monitoring (e. g. CheckMK), Automation (e. g. Ansible) and Cloud (Azure & AWS) are a plus.
- Malware- / Endpoint Protection (Malware-Protection, e. g. Sophos or Symantec) as well as Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Solutions are known and available in your knowledge base.
- A self-motivated, self-driven and quality-based working approach with a strong customer orientation combined with creativity in finding solutions are existing characteristics.
- Ability to work in an international Team.
- Strong communication skills and fluent language skills in English — German will be an asset — both spoken and written.
- Requirements are basic-level for Junior Positions and advanced/expert-level for Senior Positions.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment.
- Working in a dynamic international environment.
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training.
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office).
- Relocation package to Poland.