Join the Team of IT experts at Bosch Poland.
Take advantage of your ideas, experience and skills and make an incredible impact across the globe!
Your contribution to something big:
- Participating as technical consultant in SAP Security projects.
- Very close cooperation with our run departments to ensure up-to-date security note implementation.
- Conceptual improvement of existing processes.
- Carring out PoCs to test procedures and solutions.
- Preparing reporting and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Security checking of SAP systems (internal control).
- Cooperation with internal & external auditors.
- Ensure proper usage & documentation of our privilege account management system (PAM).
What distinguishes you:
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Security note implementation and role development.
- Ability to work independent with minimum technical guidance.
- Experienced in security audit topics and implementation of hence improvements.
- Strong goal-oriented.
- What makes the difference are SAP AI / Automation experiences and skills.
- Languages: proficiency in English, German nice to have.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities).
- Working in a dynamic environment for the innovative company with a strong position on the worldwide market.
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings).
- Relocation package to Poland.