Are you passionate about negotiating with leads in a personalized way and delivering tailor-made value to them? Are you like a duck to water in nurturing the warmed-up leads to generate sales opportunities and avoid losing potential clients? Do you think you can easily generate 10+ sales-qualified intro calls per month?
If it’s your case, we NEED YOU right now to join our team as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
To go from words to deeds, BDR’s efforts are among the core reasons potential clients decide whether to go through the negotiation process or pass by to our competitors. This pipeline is about lead generation and pre-qualification when you validate the account’s buying committee to decide whether it’s a sales-qualified opportunity.
So, you’ve passed through a customized direct dialogue and set up an intro call with the lead interested in our unique selling proposition (USP)? Congratulations, you’ve generated 1 out of 10 required sales-qualified opportunities.
At Riseapps, we’re looking for expert and result-oriented BDR specialists who will become the primary contact point for our potential clients. You’ll be in charge of growing the sales pipeline by generating prospective opportunities within the outbound channel.
Our main requirements:
- 2+ years of outbound lead generation OR sales experience
- Proven result-driven experience in generating qualified leads
- Strong understanding of lead generation best practices and procedures
- At least 12 months of experience in email and LinkedIn outbound sales
- You are a dedicated problem solver and always complete a task if you are responsible for it
- You have an understanding of software development processes
- You converse and write in English with ease (B2-C1).
- Generating relevant leads via Linkedin and other platforms and tools;
- Developing relationships with prospects based on solution-selling techniques;
- Developing B2B messages and launching outbound lead generation campaigns;
- Enriching potential opportunities through internet research, social media monitoring, events monitoring, and any other sources necessary to achieve your goals
- Communicating with cold leads and converting them into warm leads;
- Investigate the pain points of the target audience for increasing reply/conversion rates;
- Keep leads’ data up-to-date in the CRM system;
- Setting intro calls and working closely with Sales Executives;
- Test new tools and approaches in lead generation.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with a variety of innovative companies and technology startups who use advanced cutting-edge technologies;
- Strong project portfolio(40+ completed projects) and marketing materials that help you attract more clients;
- Competitive salary base + uncapped commissions and bonuses, you’re not limited in how much you make;
- Ever-evolving access to knowledge base lead generation and sales-focused materials, courses, books, webinars, etc;
- A team of like-minded professionals and a supportive work environment to help you improve your soft and hard skills;
- Fully paid sick leaves, annual paid vacation(15 b/days) + unpaid vacation;
- Our expert accountant takes care of bookkeeping and taxes;
- English lessons + speaking club with a native speaker.
It’s worth mentioning that our Business Development Representatives have all the chances to grow their professional career. Top-performing team members have the potential to become a Sales Executive, Head of Outbound, Customer Success Manager, or even Head of Sales!
If the mentioned-above stuff perfectly describes the way you want to grow and generate results, Riseapps is waiting for you. Contact us ASAP and let’s acquire tons of high-quality leads together!