The first impression always matters, right? That’s why we’re currently looking for a Lead Generation Specialist, who will act as the primary contact point with our potential clients.
Lead Generation Specialists are the reason new clients start collaborating with an IT company, so your input will give us a chance to work on many amazing projects! That’s why we need someone who wants to add value to our team and is truly passionate about what they do.
As the initiators of the sales cycle, Lead Generation Specialists are responsible for lead generation and pre-qualification. When you find a client who’s right for us, you initiate the communication with them and validate them. It’s a sales-qualified lead? Great news! Then, you can pass the client to our Sales Manager and schedule an introductory call for them.
Congrats, you’re a perfect fit for the position if you’re familiar with the described process. But how can you prove to us you’re a true lead generation master?
Here are our main requirements:
- 12+ months of lead generation OR sales experience (SDR, lead gen, cold emailing and prospecting, sales, or BDR)
- Strong understanding of SDR and lead generation best practices and procedures
- At least 12 months of experience in email and LinkedIn outbound sales
- Willingness to take ownership and execute
- Understanding of software development processes
- Decent writing English skills
And here’s a look at what your main responsibilities will be like:
- Generating relevant leads via Linkedin and other platforms and tools;
- Communicating with cold leads and converting them into warm leads;
- Import leads’ data into the CRM system;
- Work closely with CEO and Sales Team;
- Launch outbound lead generation campaigns;
- Test new tools and approaches in lead generation;
- Identifying needs and understanding sales principles.
Now, let us tell you what we offer each member of our fantastic team:
- A chance to work on a variety of projects, which use advanced, cutting-edge technologies, and try yourself in different roles;
- Strong project portfolio and marketing materials that help you attract more clients;
- Regular salary + results-based bonuses, you’re not limited in how much you make;
- Encouragement for continuous professional growth, compensation of relevant conferences, courses, and books;
- A team of like-minded professionals and a supportive work environment to help you improve your soft and hard skills;
- Bonuses for recommending new employees to strengthen our team;
- 5-day working week and 8-hour working day with a flexible schedule;
- Annual paid vacation — 15 b/days + unpaid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves — 5 b/days;
- Our expert accountant takes care of bookkeeping and taxes;
- English lessons + speaking club with a native speaker.
We also think it’s worth mentioning that working as an Lead Generation Specialist is an awesome opportunity for career growth. A team member who performs well at such a position has the potential to become a Sales Manager, Account Executive, or even Head of Sales!
If you do, Riseapps is the perfect workplace for you. Contact us ASAP; we’d love to talk with you!